On this page you will find all the information relating to your registration, admission, or procedures concerning your education at the University of Reunion.

How to register at the university ?

Click to access the “Registrations” page

Obtain a school certificate

Click to access the “school certificate” page

Request to use the usual first name

Click to download the request form for use of the usual first name

Cancellation or refund

Click to access the “Cancellation or Refund” page

Existence or non-existence of a sector

Click to access the “Existence or non-existence of sector” page

Diploma and certificate of achievement

Click to access the “Diplomas and certificate of achievement” page

Transfer request (departure or arrival)

Reorientation or change of sector

Click to access the “Reorientation or change of sector” page

Contact the school and frequently asked questions

Regulatory texts

Click to access the “Regulatory texts”
Top of page